Winnetoon Historical Society

  Page Two
  Page Three

  Days Gone By
  Good Old Days
  More Good Old Days
  Winnetoon A
  Winnetoon Folks

Hosted by:
Knox Co., NEGenWeb Project

Winnetoon, Nebraska

Mrs. Phil Clark, Chas VanCamp & Mrs. Frank McGill 1947

Charley VanCamp came to Winnetoon in 1899. He was mgr. of the lumber yard.
He built the hotel in 1905.Chas owned the livery barn and butcher shop.
In 1913 he and Henery Schwartz bought the corner store and south elevator.
Charley was mgr of elevator until 1925 when the VanCamp family moved to Ariz.

A larger copy is available for most of these.